Tsessebe Guesthouse is a newly built, stylish Bed and Breakfast Guesthouse with an excellent view along the N1 highway. The Guesthouse is situated in Langenhovenpark, a quiet and secure suburb in Bloemfontein (Free State). At Tsessebe Guest house, our goal is to provide friendly, courteous and truly South African warm hospitality. Our guests are our first priority. Tsessebe Guesthouse is the perfect option for groups of people visiting friends, coming for business or even just passing through Bloemfontein. With 8 comfortable and spacious rooms and a self-catering flat, situated walking distance from shopping centres and restaurants, this guesthouse will allow you to experience the safe and tranquil Free State at its best. Derick and Daleen Neethling will make you feel at home from the minute you arrive.
Tsessebe Guest House is situated:
• 1.3km from the N1
• 0.7km from Shopping centre with up market restaurants
• 2.4km from Garden Centres with coffee shops, restaurants and children’s playground
• 1km from Farmers market – every Saturday – selling fresh meat, vegetables, flowers, kebab, pancakes and much more.
• 5.9km from Mimosa Mall
• 5.2km from the University of the Free State
• 7.5km from Loch Logan Waterfront
• 6.3km from Medi Clinic Hospital
• 7km from Rugby, Athletic and Cricket Stadiums
• 17km from Airport Make the choice for a comfortable and relaxing stay in Bloemfontein!
For more information, please contact us: